Sacred Sunday: New Blogs, New Beginnings


     I have been wondering what I should write my first post about for my Sacred Sunday section of the blog. I just decided to write a little bit about what you should expect for the next 2-3 months in my corner of the blogging world.


     I am going to be out of school, so I will have way too much time on my hands (minus marching band, I will be bored out of my gourd) and so I decided to make a schedule of what to write and when. It will help me stay organized through long periods of 

“What do you want to do?” 

“I dunno, what do you want to do?”

 and on and on and so forth.

     This blog is a place to share favorite recipes, fun crafts, and new projects that I find in the blogosphere. I hope you enjoy it!


     Here is the schedule for the blog:

 Sacred Sunday; usually a spiritual thought
Mormon Missionary Monday; a quote, excerpt, or anything new in the missionary world
Treat Tuesday; a day that is just about treats. New recipes, some classics-the best
Wednesday: Break. I do need a break you know!
 Thrifty Thursday; a craft of some sort using an item that is not currently being used:)
 Favorite Post Friday; a post from another blog, or just one of the past posts
Create Saturday; a random craft or recipe to try out

Talk to you soon!

Kiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?