Anyway, you will be getting a CAKE POPS recipe today. I made them yesterday for some family and they loved them!
I kind of tweaked the recipe found here, but you can choose which recipe you want to use.
-1 Cake Mix
-1 Can of Frosting
-1 Package Almond Bark or Pure Milk Chocolate
-25 Lollipop Sticks
1. Bake the cake mix normally. Let it cool
2. Crumble the cake once cooled.
3. Mix crumbled cake and frosting and form into shapes of your choosing.
4. Melt some of the almond bark. Dip the lollipop sticks in melted chocolate, and insert into cake balls.
5. Chill the cake pops.
|I found it easier to tie all the cake pops together while transporting. It was way easier to handle.|
6. Once chilled, dip in MORE melted almond bark and stand up in a glass (or Styrofoam. I didn't have any while I was making these)
I hope you loved it! It is such a yummy recipe.