Oreo Cookies!

On Thursday, I learned how to make these oreo cookies. They were so delicious! As soon as I got home, I made a full batch and gave them to some people in our ward. Here's the recipe:

Oreo Cookies

You will need:

Cookie Ingredients:
~ 1 package Devils Food cake mix
~ 2 eggs
~ 3/4 C Shortening (I used butter)

Frosting Ingredients:
~ 4 oz cream cheese
~ 2 T Margarine (or butter)
~ 1 1/2 t vanilla
~ 2 C powder sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Beat cookie ingredients together.
2. Roll into 2" balls making an even number; about 40
3. Place 2" balls on cookie sheet (I used aluminum foil so I didn't have to wash the pan)
4. Bake at 350 degrees 8-10 minutes.
5. Allow to cool
6. Beat frosting ingredients together.
7. Spread frosting on flat side of the cookie.
8. Top with another cookie.

I hope you like this recipe! I know I loved it.